I've enjoyed visiting Blogland over the past few months & decided it was time to take the plunge & set up my own Blog. My sister has been onto me for some time now, but as I'm a bit of a snail it's taken me until now to get organised!
The following are some of my favourtite craft things:
A cross stitch bunny from the in-built designs on my embroidery machine.

This embroidery is from the 'Pyjama Party' CD which I made into a PJ bag, this was an attempt at getting Miss J to keeep them tidy!

Heart embroidery on mini photo album.

A bag I made out of Country Threads.

The last pic is a table runner I made with Moda, 'A day in the country' charm squares.
Hope you enjoyed your visit.
Jane.
27 comments:
Welcome to Blogland...you will be so pleased I nagged you into this! (hehe)
Hi Jane!!
Welcome...be prepared as blogging is addictive!! It's always nice to see a fresh face on the block!! Your crafts are lovely!!
Paulette
Well, well!! About time lol! And, you chose a great blogger name!
Great blog Jane, lovely crafty goodness! Looking forward to seeing alot more
I hope you are enjoying your weekend
x Sarah
Blogerland i will add you to my friend list. I just love your sisters blog. I hope you injoy blogging..
Welcome to blogland Jane!!
It's a wonderful blogging world :c)
Welcome to blogland, it is just as addicting as sewing lol. :)
Welcome to Blogland Jane xxxx
Welcome to blogland. It's lots of fun. Your craft work is very lovely. Hugs, Jeanette
Welcome to blogland! I recently took the plunge too, and I can attest that it is quite addicting~!!! Good luck & enjoy!
Hi Jane welcome to blogland I love all your crafts they are great .
Hugs Mary.
welcome to blogland...i always love to visit creative craft blogs...lve you beautiful finishes...hope to visit you often
Welcome Jane...so pleased you have joined blogland....and I am sure before long yo will be hooked like the rest of us...Love all your projects...
Welcome Jane - Nice to see you here.
Hugs - Fiona
Hi Jane , what a lovely blog and welcome !
Hi Jane, Welcome to Blogland....looking forward to seeing all that you do! Cathy in Launceston.
Good Morning from Holland!
I enjoyed my stay here...and i became a follower of your lovely blog if you dont mind so i dont have to miss out on any new posts...love what i have seen sofar..
greetings Francien.
Dear Jane, Welcome to Blogland you are just going to love it and we are going to enjoy coming to see what you are up to at Sweet Cinnamon Stitches.
Big Welcome Hugs
Narelle
Welcome to the blogoverse Jane! Looking forward to seeing your creations on Sweet Cinnamon Stitches (Love the title!!)
Hugs
Jo
Always like to see new Tassie sewing bloggers. We are all nice people.
Hi Jane... welcome to blogland! Love your blog and the things you've made are lovely. Hope you enjoy blogging and getting caught up in this addictive pastime.
Welcome to blogging and thanks for your nice comment on my blog. Look forward to seeing more of your beautiful work.
Christine
Oh No! Not another Tasmanian!.. Blogland is getting bogged down with them!!... Only Kidding, nice to see a new blog that I can keep an eye on,so far I like everthing you have shown us,Gail
Hi Jane,
I'm also new to Blogland and oh yes it it so very very addiditive.
I don't do much in the way of embriodery pictures but yours has inspired me to get out and finish a little cottage that I started years ago. I love your bag.
Hi Jane, Welcome to blogland. Your projects are lovely and I am looking forward to visiting often.
Hi Jane welcome, I hope you enjoy your time with us ,and showing us your lovely crafts ,,, I will return ...love Jan xx I have been blogging for four and a half years http://serendipitylives-janblogspot.uk
Hello Jane, A big hug and welcome to blogging,have fun. Love your work. Happy days.
Nice work.. welcome to blog land... I am sure you will have a lot of fun... have marked your blog so I will return often..
Caths Blog
Cath Ü
Post a Comment