Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Butterfly Bag Tag

Wait, wait, I'm not too late!!!!!!.........................
At the recent Gathering Helen challenged us to create something out of a fat 16th of fabric by Easter Tuesday!! I decided to make a bag tag to put on my case to make it easier to spot in the luggage collection area on the weekend.This butterfly is an in-built design on my embroidery machine and I added some crochet around the edge to pretty it up.
The white homespun is the extra fabric, the spot below was my issue.

Gail, Lisa, Fiona & Jo have also made items for the challenge & are all well worth a visit.

Happy holidays.....Jane.

5 comments:

Nima said...

wow..that looks very pretty

Jo in TAS said...

Very sweet!

Roseanne said...

Very nice. You will be able to find your bag now.

Sarah said...

Very nice Jane! A very different idea!
x Sarah

Unknown said...

That is lovely ! What a fun challenge .