Monday, June 21, 2010

Early Bird Christmas Crafting

I'm very pleased to announce that on the weekend I succumbed to temptation and joined in with Judith's 'Early Bird Christmas' group.  I had a journal ready to go and have started to a couple of items.

 


These gift bags are quick & easy & have a couple more ready to sew.


I've lots of ideas and am eager to start this weeks challenge!
Sweet stitching to you all!
Jane.

9 comments:

Bev C said...

Hello Jane, those little polka dot bags are just too cute. Happy Christmas stitching.
Bev.xoxo

Jo in TAS said...

Great start Jane!

Cubby House Crafts said...

Does this mean I can put my order in!lol!
Lisa ʚϊɞ

Roseanne said...

Jane I have got that book. Lots of good projects. Love the bags. Keep up your Christmas crafts.

Sue-Anne said...

Your journal and bgs are gorgeous! Good on you for starting early!

Jacqueline said...

I love your bads thay are sweet

Anonymous said...

I too have the Tilda book and must take it out and make a few things, there are so many lovely little projects in it.

cheers
Christine

Katrina said...

Hey Jane, Love those pretty bags. Well Done for starting christmas pressies early. I will be the one rushing to get things finsihed in december lol...:). Also, Isn't that book just devine...Once I saw it, I just had to have it... So many wonderful projects inside to put on my never ending to-do list.. Take Care Katrina xx

Bec said...

Love your journal! The little gift bags are adorable, Simplicity fabric is very very pretty.....