Due to some issues with blogger this morning I thought, I'd report on the 'Christmas Ornament Swap'
that a few of us participated in at Evandale yesterday. This is the Gingerbread House Ornie I created & Razzy received.
My handcrafted ornie was from Jeanette.....Loved my prezzie Jeanette.
You opened up the little purse to discover a tiny wrapped prezzie inside. What a great idea!
Big thanks to Sarah for organizing the swap.
Sweet Stitching to you all!
Jane.
4 comments:
Lovely items both given and received.
Hi Jane, So pleased you liked your xmas swap, i was a bit nervous taking part in your swap,as you know im a blurker and have seen some of the Gourrrrgous things you girls make, happy sewing jeanette
Thanks for my Christmas ornament I just love it. Thank for a great day out.
Hello Jane, what beautiful Christmas Ornaments you received and gave. Happy days.
bev.xoxo
Post a Comment