Thursday, August 26, 2010

Vintage Sewing Cushion

This Vintage Sewing Cushion has been on the 'to do list' for awhile now.....loved working with the Fresh Cottons range by Moda.
A crocheted doily and a vintage button and all is complete.
Think mine turned out more fresh country than vintage.....but anyway, being scented with oil makes everything smell nice.
Sweet stitching to you all...Jane

7 comments:

Cubby House Crafts said...

It looks beautiful! You must be so pleased with it!
Lisa ʚϊɞ

Bev C said...

Hello Jane,

I just love love love your pincushion. Enjoy. My word verification would you believe is "vinge" close enough to vintage I think.
Happy days.
Bev.xoxo

Unknown said...

You've done a Lovely Job it is just Gorgeous!
cheers

Sue-Anne said...

It looks fantastic! It is so pretty and I love all the extra trims and buttons on it.

Chookyblue...... said...

such a pretty pincushion.......

Jen said...

Love this pincushion!! It's just beautiful!

Simone de Klerk said...

You have a lovely blog!
Love the pin cushion. Such vintage loveliness.