Yesterday I purchased my first copy of 'The Art of Crochet'. I found it an excellent resource & it would be great for a beginner with concise & easy to follow instructions.
I couldn't wait to start & completed my first block of the vintage style rug. Is anyone else out there going to do the rug?
Sweet Stitching....Jane.
4 comments:
Hello Jane,
Good luck with the rug. Is this the book that comes weekly that has been advertised lately.
Happy days.
Bev.xoxo
It is a good book! Will have to start mine soon...bit pooped after being away!!!I'm such the big traveller!lol!
Lisa ʚϊɞ
Hi Jane!
Is it the rug on the front of the book that you are making?
It's just beautiful!!, I love vintage crocheted rugs!
And thanks for your sweet words about my Jingle Sox and the tag, and yes it is my little creation, it works so well on the sox as you can get the name on the stocking and still have any fabric on the cuff - it makes it so the name does not get lost in the design of the fabric.. .. Thanks also for the ideas, I love the idea of the crinoline ladies and the vintage style cushion for my mantle! I have never done a crinoline embroidery but would love to try - something else to learn!! Ahhhh, never enough hours in a day ;)!
Hey Jane!
I got that book too! I dont think I will get them all, thought the first one being a bargain! I got a couple of these weekly/monthly things and I got sick of them after a while..... One I got for over 2 years and ended up stopping!!
x Sarah
Post a Comment