The following is my attempt to turn everyday items into an eclectic mix of 'Halloween Colour' via a short verse.
Suspicion and shadows....
Suspicion and shadows....
the dark and the light......
a little black magic......
sweet treats my delight!
For more colour visit Robyn.
Happy Halloween!!
Jane.


12 comments:
Oooh Jane, the way you approached this is so clever!! I love it all!!
So glad you're in our fun game xx
oooh, very clever! (and I do love me some licorice allsorts!) Have a great weekend!
jen xo
I'm loving your Little Golden Books! Don't think I've seen those two before!
Great take on the theme. Love the allsorts.
It is so fun seeing everyone's different uses of one idea. You are very creative. Love Lois
Really fun way to show the different colours of Halloween , interesting .
Hello Jane,
Congrats on the Halloween post. I had some licorice today too.
Enjoy your weekend.
Bev.xoxo
Hi Jane.
I love the way you have gone about this week's theme. Such a great idea with the photo groupings and the poem.
Great ideas for Halloween!
Yummo... what a great post. I really enjoyed your approach to this weeks post ... and that last picture has me craving more ;)
Great post Jane! Happy Halloween to you.
You clever thing. What a great post, its very inventive.
Love your use of the verse with your pics. Very atmospheric!
Post a Comment