Friday, December 10, 2010

Colourful Friday - Christmas

Red is a dominant favourite colour of mine and it shines through at Christmas!

The Tilda hearts I made last Christmas, while the teddies are dusted off to be displayed every year.

I think these fellows are singing 'I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas'............

Merry Christmas all and a big thank you to Robyn for hosting Colourful Fridays....it's been a rainbow of a journey!
Cheers....Jane.

6 comments:

Karen said...

Lots of lovely Christmas colour in your photos. Gorgeous red decorations and the embroidered heart is lovely.

Carol said...

Beautiful pieces. I loooove the santa star and the last heart. Gorgeous.

Lois said...

The gingerbread houses and decorations were so pretty. I like the hearts and teddies always seem to come out for Christmas. Merry Christmas. Love Lois

Anonymous said...

Just love the last hear!
The Ginger Bread house is way cool too:-)
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas
HO HO HO
Annette

RG said...

Oh Jane... Merry Christmas and I do love your reds!!
Aren't they wonderful and inviting?
So cheery and friendly!
Cute gingerbread little guys and gorgeous hearts!!
...and I do love your 'At the heart of Christmas...' saying... yes, perfect!!
Merry Christmas Jane and so glad you've joined us this year!!
Ho ho ho!!

Cubby House Crafts said...

You have been playing! Love your new header!
Lisa