Hi Jane. This is a lovely combination of colours in pastels. They look great together. Your quilt is beautiful in these colours and I do love the fabrics, too. Have a wonderful weekend.
Your quilt is in my favourite colours - when I looked at it I thought I could have been the one who picked the colours. lol. You have good colour choices !!!
16 comments:
Your quilt is gorgeous ... a lovely way to share your favourite colours. :o)
I so love your quilt, it gorgeous and the colours are many of my favorites.
Oh yes it is gorgeous!
What a lovely combination of colours Jane... yes I think we do have similar tastes :p
Hello Jane,
I do LOVE your quilt,just stunning. I hope you have a happy day today.
Bev.xoxo
Hi Jane. This is a lovely combination of colours in pastels. They look great together.
Your quilt is beautiful in these colours and I do love the fabrics, too.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Your quilt is beautiful. Love your colors. The last photo of the circle block is so pretty.
By jinggies, that quilt is scrumptious!!! Love your colours. Kind regards, Anita.
The quilt is stunning and the colours all look so lovely ....
Beautiful...
Hugz
Hello jane, Your quilt is truly truly very very beautiful. Love it. Hugs Judy
Your quilt is simply stunning, I love these colours together too. So glad to have come across your blog, have a lovely weekend, Catherine.
Your quilt is in my favourite colours - when I looked at it I thought I could have been the one who picked the colours. lol.
You have good colour choices !!!
I hope you are using yours and not have it folded up like mine!
Lisa
So pretty. And love your quilts!!
Stunning Jane...
What a beautiful rainbow of pastel colors. The quilt is gorgeous.
I share your love of these colors....
I fell hard for Moda several years ago because of this...
Post a Comment