I am very lucky to have had Jane as my swap partner for FIS in 2012. I think the facewasher idea is wonderful and it was well used whilst I was OS, as was the hand cream. The sweets kept us going on flights and rail and I am now enjoying the lovely mug and cushion now that I am home again. The Christmas decoration was still hanging up - rather lonely without a tree as we were away - but it will be there for next year now! Thanks heaps Jane XX
6 comments:
Jane these are such gorgeous gifts,well done on a lovely swap parcel.xx
Beautiful! Your embroidery design matches the fabric perfectly!
Lisa
I'm sure your swap partner would have been very very happy with those beautiful gifts. Happy New Year to you and your family.
Beautiful gifts Jane, that cushion is amazing, you are clever.
I am very lucky to have had Jane as my swap partner for FIS in 2012. I think the facewasher idea is wonderful and it was well used whilst I was OS, as was the hand cream. The sweets kept us going on flights and rail and I am now enjoying the lovely mug and cushion now that I am home again. The Christmas decoration was still hanging up - rather lonely without a tree as we were away - but it will be there for next year now! Thanks heaps Jane XX
Beautiful Gifts Jane :)
Post a Comment