Oh I do agree Jane... Pink is such a great colour!! ..and the right pinks are very girly!! Yes :-) I love your pink mirror and so many other things to see here... so glad to have you playing again this week. Happy Pink Friday xx
A lovely collection of Pink. Love those wellies. I have embroidered that pink butterfly a few times, it is one of my favourite designs. Happy weekend, Bev.xoxo
love your pics! your rose is such a gorgeous colour - do you know the name of it? Your embroidery is outstanding - I wish I had the patience to do it ;-)
10 comments:
Oh I do agree Jane... Pink is such a great colour!!
..and the right pinks are very girly!! Yes :-)
I love your pink mirror and so many other things to see here... so glad to have you playing again this week.
Happy Pink Friday xx
What a fabulous pink post, Jane. Thanks for sharing.
Hi Jane.
These flowers are beautiful.
Love seeing your embroidery - so pretty!
Have a lovely pink Friday!
So much pink. Charmaine
Hello Jane,
A lovely collection of Pink. Love those wellies. I have embroidered that pink butterfly a few times, it is one of my favourite designs.
Happy weekend,
Bev.xoxo
Great pictures , love all your wonderful pinks especially those boots;-)
Love the mosaics.
I want the wellies :)
love your pics!
your rose is such a gorgeous colour - do you know the name of it?
Your embroidery is outstanding - I wish I had the patience to do it ;-)
I also loved your photos. Love Lois
Some lovely pinks there!
Lisa ʚϊɞ
Post a Comment